This app is a community of users where we want to maintain a pleasant environment where diversity and inclusion take place. We are interested in having users who behave accordingly and who treat others in a respectful way. We are not interested in those who discriminate against others, who sow hatred or who engage in toxic behavior.
Below you will find the rules of good conduct that we apply when moderating the profiles in this app. Any breach of these rules may lead to the removal of prohibited content, an expulsion without notice, and / or a permanent block in the app.
If you notice that someone violates the rules on their profile or through a private conversation, we invite you to report it from the report abuse function and we will review the case. When you report abuse, we advise you to always click the box that attaches the private messages that you have exchanged with the user so that we can assess the situation appropriately. Be careful, the abusive use of the function to report abuse may also be punished.
Code of good conduct:
- Discriminatory behavior, harassment, defamation or any other abusive behavior is not allowed.
- It is not allowed to defame or spread personal information of other users.
- It is not allowed to quote phone numbers, emails, or addresses.
- The sending of repeated messages (spam) is not allowed, both in private messages and in groups.
- It is not allowed to send private messages to advertise groups or welcome messages to groups.
- It is not allowed to cite names or initials of drugs or drug practices in your profile. Emoticons and direct or indirect references to slam are completely prohibited and highly punished.
- The sale or purchase of illegal products is not allowed. That includes drugs and any products regulated by law.
- Graphic material showing weapons, drugs, controversial flags, religious or political signs is not allowed.
- The use of false photos is not allowed, or use the photos of other users as yours.
- Any behavior such as pedophilia, child pornography, incest, or any other that violates the law, is not allowed and will be reported to the authorities of your country.
- Some content such as scat, zoophilia are not allowed as they do not enter into our editorial policy.
- It is not allowed to disrespect, insult, or threaten the personal moderator of the app.
- False reports of abuse are prohibited.
- Professional profiles advertising neither products nor services are allowed, that includes: escorts, masseurs, bars, discos, etc ...
We do not pretend that this list is exhaustive. If you have a question, apply common sense or contact us from the help / contact menu.